IOSTC Membership Benefits
We offer a wide range of benefits that enhance your triathlon experience. We provide support for all athletes to train, compete and have a great time doing the sport we love! Our sponsors, partners and dedicated club members provide everything you could need in a great triathlon club – from group training and education, all the way up to race day promotions, support, encouragement and celebration of accomplishments. Join us, and you can have access to all this and more!
Cool Club Branded Race Kits
We offer a wide range of club branded gear at very reasonable prices. We have tri tops, tri shorts, trisuits, cycling jersey, bib shorts, running singlets and more!
All club members get our team tech shirt.
Visit our club store to see a sample of our club gear.
During the course of the year we offer clinics and seminars that address the needs of beginners, novice and advance triathletes. Many of these clinics are put on by our eight coaching partners.
- Bike handling
- Running clinics
- Transition clinics
- Open water
- Sports Nutrition – conducted by a Registered and Licensed Dietitian and Nutritionist (RDN/LDN)
We excel at being social! We have about 20 social events a year! We even have a beer sponsor – Lonerider Brewing
- Season Kick-off Party and Sponsor Expo – Lonerider Brewery
- Monthly First Tuesday Post Ride Social – Mellow Mushroom – Cary
- Raleigh IRONMAN 70.3 Finish Line Party
- Triangle Triathlon post race picnic
- Social events after clinics
- Neomonde 100 Ride Series and Social
- Socials after select races
- Socials just because
- End of Season Extravaganza
Member Points Program
We support our sponsors by wearing out club gear with sponsor logos. Club members who turn in a race picture in the team kit earn points toward gift cards from our title sponsor Inside Out Sports.
Club members can also earn points by volunteering
We have several volunteer opportunities during the course of the season. Through these volunteer opportunities we give back to the triathlon community and raise money for local charities.
- Planned volunteer opportunities this season:
- Raleigh IRONMAN 70.3 Training Rides – A portion of the net benefits will go to a local charity – TBD
- Raleigh IORONMAN 70.3 – The club, along with volunteers from the Cary YMCA, will be staffing Bike Aid Station #2 – The IRONMAN Foundation will make a donation in the clubs name to our designed charity – The Cary YMCA – We Build People Foundation
- Triangle Triathlon – The club will again partner with the Cary YMCA – Funds will again go to the The Cary YMCA – We Build People Foundation
Discounts at Inside Out Sports
Club members receive the following discounts at Inside Out Sports:
20% off discount on running shoes, 1% cash back loyalty points
15% off discount on apparel & accessories, 1% cash back loyalty points
10% off discount on bikes & wheels, 1% cash back loyalty points
Inside Out Sports periodically offers special members only deals
Sponsor Discounts and Promotions
We have significant offers and discounts from our many sponsors. The discount details and codes are only shared with our members.
- Beer from Lonerider Brewery at club social events
- North Carolina Orthopaedic Clinic – Priority access for Orthoaedic Emergencies
- Race discounts from FS Series, Setup Events and Rev3
- The Everyday Athlete Matters – Discounts for services
- Apex Heating and Air Conditioning: Special discounts for club members
- Many other discounts and promotions from our other sponsors
Our club members receive race discounts and special offers from many race organizers.
- FS Series
- Setup Events
- Rev 3
IRONMAN Tri Club Program - Early Race Entries
Our club is active in the IRONMAN Triclub program.
Watch out 2016 here we come!
Participating in the IRONMAN Triclub Program has earned us early access to several hard to enter IRONMAN races. Because of our high standing, we also receive several other perks.
Race Site Support
We provide race support at several local races and select IRONMAN races. We have two tents that our race committee brings to races. We also provide snacks and beverages at select races. The tents serve as a gathering place for club members and their family and friends.
Club Events Participant Insurance
In addition to being a USAT Official Club. We carry insurance for our club members through a program sponsored by USAT.
Member athletes and volunteers are covered while participating
in Club Activities which are sponsored and supervised by the
club, including swimming, bicycling, running and the additional
sport disciplines pertaining to the sport of triathlon which have
been approved by USA Triathlon of Colorado.
Please note: benefits and discounts are subject to change. We do our best to keep this list up-to-date.
Swim • Bike • Run • Community • Fun