Inside Out Sports Triathlon Club, Beginner Program, 2016
Triathlon as a way of life!
To develop or enhance skills in strength, swimming, cycling, and running, in order to train and race in a safe, fun, and meaningful way.
- USA Triathlon Certified Coaches, Jonathan and Kamden, as your dedicated coaches;
- Periodized 12 week daily training plan leading up to race day;
- 4 week daily training plan leading up to second race day
- 4 week daily training plan leading up to final race day
- Clinics including bike handling skills, nutrition, open water swimming, and transition;
- Organized group rides;
- Organized group track workouts and runs;
- Organized group open water swim;
- Socials to get to know other club members and training partners; and
- SWAG nutrition and other goodies!!
- IOSTC 2016 Membership; – Must be a member to join this free program
- Dedication to the program for the full 12 weeks; and
- And of course have fun and participating in our key race!
Races planned for the season:
|May 14th||Cary Short Course Duathlon||2.5 mile run, 17.5 mile bike, 2.5 mile run||cary-short-course-duathlon|
|May 15th||Rambling Rose Triathlon (Women only)||225 yard pool swim, 8 mile bike, 2 mile run||Ramblinrose
|June 18th||3 Little Pigs Sprint||250 yard pool swim,14 mile bike, 3.1 mile run||3-little-pigs-sprint
|Triangle Sprint Triathlon
|750 meter open water swim, 18.5 mile bike, 3.1 mile run||TriangleTri