Objective of the Program:
To give you the tools and personal coaching guidance to successfully complete a Olympic distance Triathlon in 2020. You’ll learn proper training techniques across the swim, bike, and run disciplines along with guidance on key strength conditioning. You’ll learn about the structure of the triathlon race and how to prepare for your big race day. You’ll not only have the support of a certified coach, but the support of your group in your journey.
- USA Triathlon and IRONMAN Certified Coach, Brian Tucker, as your dedicated program coach
- 14 week daily training plan focused on Lake Logan International Triathlon – Canton, NC – August 2, 2020
- Regular communication with the coach
- Facebook community with your fellow athletes and coach
- Trainings on key topics like swimming, bike handling, running, strength conditioning, transitioning, and training/race day nutrition
- Organized group rides and runs
- Organized group swim clinics at YMCA in Cary
- Race day support
- Triangle Triathlon Club 2020 Membership- separate fee $49 / $59 after January 30th (If you are a YMCA member, this is included in your registration fee)
- An active USA Triathlon membership – There will be a USA Triathlon sign-up link provided when you join TTC.
- Proper equipment to complete the training and race (you can rent, borrow, or buy!)
- Basic swim, bike, run skills. You should already be able to swim freestyle for at least 50 yards without stopping, ride a bike for 5-10 miles, and run 1-2 miles.
- Dedication to the program for the full 14 weeks. Around 5 hours per week.
- Program Registration fee $250 includes three month trial YMCA Membership ($200 if you are a current Y member AND a current TTC member)
About T3 Tri Coaching
Goal Race - Lake Logan Olypmic Triathlon
What a great program! Thanks Coach Brian for getting us to the finish line!
Register for this awesome training program
Don’t wait, this program is limited to 15 participants